If cooking and gastronomy are your passion you will certainly know tiramisu, a unique dessert that will satisfy any palate and give fantastic moments in company..
In this article you will find out how to prepare a slightly different and very particular version of tiramisu that will allow you to amaze relatives and friends..
I'm talking about Pistachio Tiramisu with Pistachio from Bronte.).
You must know that this dried fruit is exceptional both for its taste and for its qualities. Precisely for this reason, the Pistachio di Bronte has not only obtained the PDO Protected Designation of Origin but is also a Slow Food Presidium.d.
Pistachio from Bronte: History and Benefits
Pistachio from Bronte is a much loved and extremely sought after variant of the classic pistachio.
This type of pistachio arrived in antiquity, brought precisely by those peoples who once inhabited the lands of Sicily..
Origins and History of the Pistachio of Bronte
This type of plant that gives life to pistachio was brought to Sicily from Persia and Turkey, areas where this type of pistachio grew.
Over the years it was the Arabs, after removing Sicily from the Byzantines, who discovered that this plant grew extremely luxuriantly on the slopes of Etna..
Since then the fame of Pistachio di Bronte has grown year after year, becoming a very important product for Bronte and its inhabitants.
In recent years the demand for Pistachio from Bronte and its market value have grown so much that it has earned the nickname "Green Gold of Sicily".
Benefits of Pistachio from Bronte
Pistachio di Bronte has always been known because of the extreme quality of its cultivation and the flavors it is able to give to its dishes..
But the world of pistachios contains incredible benefits for the human body, making the Pistachio di Bronte a very useful food for the body..
In fact, thanks to its content rich in benign elements, Pistachio helps us to:
- protect the heart and lower bad cholesterol thanks to the content of phytosterols, monounsaturated fats and Vitamin E.
- prevent tumors thanks to the high content of antioxidants
- protect the sight and health of our nervous system thanks to the vitamin B6 important for neuronsi)
- protect our skin from UV radiation, fight aging and dry skin thanks to vitamin E
- fight diabetes by lowering glucose and insulin levels.
Recipe of Tiramisu with Pistachio from Bronte
When it comes to dessert, Tiramisu is perhaps the only one capable of making everyone happy. We could say that with this dessert it is difficult to make mistakes..
In this post you will discover the exact procedure to prepare a particular variant of this famous dessert with which you can really amaze everyone: Tiramisu with Pistachio from Bronte.
Ingredients of a Tiramisu for 4 H3 cups
- Pistachios from Bronte: 40 g
- Yolks about 2: 40 g g
- Water: 30 g
- Savoiardi: 8
- Coffee: 70 g
- Pistachio grains: 10 g
- Sesame oil: 20 g
- Sugar: 80 g
- Mascarpone: 300 g
- Bitter cocoa powder to taste
- Room temperature water: 30 g
How to Prepare Bronte Pistachio Tiramisu: Procedure.
Preparing your Bronte Pistachio Tiramisu is really simple. In fact, below you will find the exact procedure to be followed step-by-step..
- Place the pistachios in a mixer and blend them until they become a powder. Then pour the sesame oil a little at a time.
- keep blending until the content becomes creamy.
- prepare the coffee with the moka pot and let it cool.
- Put a saucepan with the thick bottom on the fire and pour the water and sugar.
- boil keeping an eye on the temperature with a food thermometer. When the temperature reaches 115, whisk the yolks apart with a whisk..
- When the syrup reaches 121, remove it from the heat and pour it flush into the bowl where you have the yolks mounted.
- Continue to assemble at low speed until everything cools and will have a frothy and clear appearance about 10-15 minutesi)
- Add the mascarpone and keep beating.
- At the end add the pistachio cream without turning off the mixer, until everything mixes well.
- Divide the ladyfingers in half.
- Pour the previously brewed coffee into a low bowl. Dilute it with 30 g of water at room temperature.
- Now you are ready to compose your tiramisu.
- Take 4 cups of 140 ml each. Fill a sac-à-poche and squeeze the cream on the bottom of the container to build the first layer of tiramisu.
- Dip two halves of ladyfingers into the bowl with coffee and previously prepared water.
- Place the ladyfingers in your cup to build the second layer, then squeeze another layer of cream.
- Sprinkle with bitter cocoa with the help of a strainer. Then create another layer of ladyfingers.
- Add a new layer of cream and finish with another sprinkling of bitter cocoa and chopped pistachios.
- Let it cool in the fridge for about two hours and ... enjoy your meal!